People First Bridgend has advocates that can help you speak up and have your views heard.

This is called Independent Advocacy.

An advocate can help you to understand and be understood when you need to make difficult decsions about your care and support or money.

An advocate can help you to understand difficult information like forms and letters.

An advocate can support you at meetings with professionals like social workers and doctors.

You need to fill in a referral form if you would like independent advocacy.

If you aren't able to, someone else can do this or People First Bridgend can do it.

Independent Advocacy

Referral Form

(Not Easy Read)

Easy Read Referral Form Coming Soon!

If you would like to know more about Independent Advocacy, please contact Joy or Anne Marie:



Anne Marie